The photo is from last Saturday night, the boys had some pre going out drinks at the flat which meant I got to hang out with my friend Brooke who I haven’t seen in forever. We had a huge catch up which was really good.
But to it!
– Today I had lunch at Farro’s with Shari and Sam which was amazing, that place is so yummy and so good and the only good thing about going out to Tamaki.
– Okay, maybe not the only good thing. After lunch we went to Animates and oohed and aaahed over the puppies and kittens. Taking one home would be okay, right?
– I went to the opening night of Ship Songs on Wednesday night, it was such a good show. I highly recommend and will be posting about it soon! I almost teared up towards the end. Eep.
– Food at the Q, always good. Always worth going to just for that. Mmmm
– I had a really nice bus driver the other day, he tried to get everyone on board and then made sure everyone was off before he drove away. He also drove sensibly, big thumbs up.
– I came across this awesome blog today, written by a bouncer. Check it out! http://etiredscarf.blogspot.co.nz/