Ruby isn’t good at having her photo taken.
I should probably be freaking out right now because I have so much school work to do, but I’m not… I’ll probably regret this later but oh well.
Anyway another week, another week of things that are good. When I first used this sentence it was actually kinda funny because my boyfriend interpreted it as being said in a really not quite there monotone person voice – Things that are good doh.
- We’ve had so much good home cooked food recently, seriously – Sunday was Walnut, Blue Cheese and Steak Salad with this amazing caramelised onion thing, Prawn Thai Curry on Monday, Minestrone on Tuesday, This crazy good arichoke roast thing on Wednesday and last night we had more caramelised onions and pokeno bacon. It’s like eating at a restaurant every night.
- Unidays has come to NZ. I can’t possibly get across how stoked this has me. I spend so much time on ASOS. If you haven’t had your facebook taken over by this already, and if you haven’t signed up – the deal is that if you’re a uni student you get discounts. WOO. Once you sign up you get a code which you can share, every time someone is referred and signs up using your code you get 25c towards a voucher. Get on it!
- Yesterday I was super brave and went to the doctor and had horrible things done to me. It’s kinda more of a bad thing, but I’d been putting it off for ages and so I’m giving myself kudos for getting it done.
- Farros. So good, always good. I’ve been eating wheat/ dairy free all week and they make the yummiest quinoa salad. MMm
- My little sister had her interview for my old high school yesterday. My old history teacher knew exactly what I was up to which I found amusing but it was good because it meant that Issy could rock it. Even if she can’t do multiplication.
- Karen Walker has released Pansy necklaces. These have been on my wish list forever and I really can’t afford it but I want one so much. Gift me someone?
- We had some recovering drug addicts come into my Drugs and Addictions class on Wednesday, it was really full on but quite interesting. The moral of the story is that P screws you up!
- I hit 50 on Klout (lets see how long that lasts) but it means I was eligible for some free Moo Business cards. Madicattt cards are on their way.
- The ball is well and truly rolling for this theatre project I’m working on. I’m going to have to get my assed whipped to get back into acting shape but I’m excited.
- It’s Friday, there’s one week left of this half semester. ‘Nuff said.