Happy Good Friday everyone! It seems a bit wrong to wish everyone a happy one but we’ll go with it . Hopefully everyone has a happy and safe Easter weekend.
Anyway, this week was really hectic being the last week before mid semester break.
- Handed in two assignments and sat a test, hopefully I bossed one of them/ I feel like I did so I’m happy.
- The bf got a job writing the news at Bfm, movin’ up.
- Threw a dinner party on Wednesday, ruined my lasagne with a sub par cheese sauce but it was awesome catching up with Brooke and Esther.
- Finally got into workshopping last night for the play the theatre company I’m in is working on. We’re all super rusty after not acting in nearly a year but it’s so so so much fun.
- I won the unidays asos competition! If you haven’t signed up and are a student, its a great deal. http://www.myunidays.com/r/AAc3Hk1fzNE
- The weather we’re having, what on earth?! After a week of storm predictions I may actually get a tan finally. Definitely not complaining.
- Last but not least, it’s mid semester break. It definitely won’t be a holiday but I’m keen to get some money earnt and not get all up to date.
Happy holidays everyone!