I saw this little girl on Wednesday morning and got Adam to snap a shot. She looked so connected to someone who quite possibly she never met that it was quite moving.
As for the words, I’ve been messing around with ipad photo editing apps, I’m not quite sure about the result but it’s fun.
I don’t quite know what’s happening but lots of beautiful people seem to be coming over here which I find both weird but really exciting, thank you.
- This week has had the most bizarrely beautiful weather, I went to a beach on Wednesday, I barely went to the beach during summer so it’s kinda big.
- The Maori Troilus and Cressida, by Ngakau Toa performed at The Globe this week, not really anything to do with me but I reckon it’s pretty exciting for everyone involved and pretty cool to have plays in Te Reo being performed off shore.
- Once Upon A Time, I got told that this show was terrible, but what on earth was that person on about?! Once Upon A Time is awesome and my sisters and I are slowly churning our way through it.
- Didn’t mess up my buses this week, if in doubt wait for the bus that explicitly lists your destination, easy.
- Went to the dawn service for ANZAC day on Wednesday at the Museum, it was pretty cool. The sunrise was beautiful and it was really moving. Apparently I talked during the minute of silence, but I maintain that the minute of silence was really confusing because lights were flashing and people were playing music and what not.
- The boyfriend has a press photo pass for City and Colour on Sunday night. I’m so excited. So so so excited.