Passover dinner, Trip south, So call me maybe sing along time, bro squad.
Home made sushi, cold in the office, barilla noodles & dumplings, clashing colours
New clothes, plotting, leopard hair, @skittlesboy working
Strawberry tank, Mexico for lunch, strawberry trumpet, Minky
Fish tacos for dinner, poppies at Papakura museum, KitKat Bunny, One Direction fans
Cider with the bf, my baby, sunset at the office, Handyman Hans
Sunrise on ANZAC day, Scroggin biscuits, Sorbet cocktails, Ajvar
Weber pizza oven, Weber pizza, Uncle Pat’s war letters, Zeitgeist
Asset sales march, yummy Shaky Isles sandwich
Follow me on Instagram @madicattt
- Lulu and my mum’s birthdays
- City and Colour (post coming)
- Working with Cameron
- Some surprisingly good weather.
- The sun sets way too early.
- University work. There’s just way too much of it.
- Realising that I haven’t seen a lot of people in way too long. I’m looking at you Amelia.
- I have a couple of weeks to get my uni work all organised. Thank god for breathing space.
- Nearly being on top of my work at my real work.
- I think I’m going to do Lani Says’ Instragram a Day for the Month of May challenge. Let’s see if I can stick to it… #Instamay
- Shoes from ASOS, Both my loafers and chelsea boots arrived and they’re so good.
- We finally have a GHD in the house (Mum’s birthday present), but she’s having it live in my room. Yay.
- Warm knits, always needing more, but I got a really nice purple one from Dotti that is really comfy.
- Oh and Domain and Ayr. Their food is so good that I dream about it. What the.