Apologies for my absence from the blogosphere. It hasn’t been that I haven’t had anything to post but it’s that time of the semester and I just really haven’t felt like writing anything. At the moment writing things is coming out of my ears and it’s sort of overwhelming. Third year guys, they really ramp it up.
So this is sort of hey I’m still here type post, I’ll try to do stuff over the week, but I have three huge assignments due next monday so we’ll see how that goes. For now though, here’s an update of sorts.
- I went to The Boy With Tape On His Face last week at Q as part of the Comedy Fest. Thank you so so so much to Holy Moly Ice cream (best ice cream ever) for the tickets, it was so hilarious. If you ever see that show come up where you live go see it. It was amazing and you will die crying/ laughing/ being super amused.
- Also, if you want your cat to absolutely adore you, then Whiskas Temptations treats are the way to go. My cat has become a silly purring mess who follows me around the house, gives me cuddles as I write and poses beautifully for photos.
- I also in a moment of boredom/ procrastination/ making myself feel better about not being invited to things gave myself mermaid nails. They’re making me super happy at the moment and were really easy (but kinda messy). The photo doesn’t really do it justice. I used this method from The Beauty Department.
- And then there was some online shopping. I’ve lost my Mac Fix + Spray so I ordered some of that Caudalie Elixir spray that all the blogs have been adoring. I also ordered a couple of hats, a scarf and a dress. (Naughty). What I really want is some navy pants and some new AS Colour jumpers.
- I made a rose banana cake for my little sister’s birthday party on the weekend. I was pretty impressed with myself.
Hope everyone else is enjoying the end of semester stress, or if you’re in high school mock exams, or if you’re just working and existing the awful weather. Let’s hope this season passes quickly yeah?