I was naughty and didn’t do one of these last week. Oops.
So things that are good from the previous week:
- This week has been assignment central. But I am nearly finished the three assignments that are due on Monday. THANK GOD.
- On Tuesday night I actually left the house and went to the flat where everyone was on good form. Aka. Hilarious.
- Today is friday which means friday drinks at 1 with the boyfriend. I’m excited.
- Tomorrow we’re going to a 21st which hopefully will be fun because I’ll have finished all of my assignments. :D
- On Wednesday Joanne freaked me out that I’d done one of my assignments wrong. But then I read the question like a ga zillion times and worked out that I could be right if I worded my intro right. Email to the tutor and bam, no changes need to be made. Shame on you badly written assignment question writer, shame on you.
- This week I somehow surpassed my most ever views for one day. But I think it was an anomaly. But I did get a nice email from someone who reads this thing, so thank you if you do. It’s nice getting responses to things. :)
- Also shout outs to the awesome people I follow on twitter. It’s nice to have a huge community of people raging with you vs. mocking/ being completely apathetic.
- Oh and and and, I’d ordered a couple of things which arrived this week – The Caudalie Beauty Elixir, The pink snood I’m wearing from pieces, a turban beanie (if someone has a bigger head than me can they please stretch it because my head is a teeny bit too big) and this lovely blue and white boater hat for summer. Lolz. I know I’m dreaming/ crazy. My dad worries that I spend too much money on things online, but really I’m just the super bargain hunter.
- More on the Caudalie Beauty Elixir, it’s lovely and I love mint fragrances, but it makes you smell like toothpaste which is weird. I just don’t know.
Oh and the photo was me trying to take photos in front of the sequin curtain on my window, but it just makes me look like I’m in heaven. I’m okay with that. And I’m okay with GPOY.
Happy Fridays everyone!