It’s Friday, so here’s the usual deal. Actually before that I have a question. Here in NZ we say stuff like, ‘Oh you know, the usual.’ But we don’t say the whole word for usual, I know it’s slang but my question is, how on earth you write it?! Ujj, youge, usu, ?! If someone can help me out it would be much appreciated.
On to form though.
- This week I finished exams. FINALLY. I’m so happy but I really want my grades back. Quick! It’s kinda weird not having to do any study/ writing etc though. I don’t know what to with myself.
- Public transport wins – stepping off the eastern line, walking across the platform straight onto the western line. Beautiful. Also beautiful is how much emptier the buses are without uni being in class.
- On Wednesday, the boyfriend and I did a whole lot of super domestic stuff, buy undies, socks etc. We also got him a hair cut though and goddamn. I know I’m biased but he’s looking pretty fine. I could get weird on this. But I won’t.
- Also, the funniest thing happened, but it’s totally nsfw. So all I can say is, sorry Hans.
- Yesterday I had nothing to do at night, I was totally at a loss. So I played Medieval. That game is still so good. But it’s also kinda clunky compared to newer games. I suppose you can’t have it all.
- My news reading 10 year old sister was in a chess tournament. I didn’t know that she even knew how to play. I suppose the next generation isn’t a total lost cause.
- I’m finally fully enrolled in all my classes. The ones I wanted to do had clashes, but I found a gen ed that only has one two hour class a week and no tutorials! Score. Whaddup turning points in Western Music.
- Today is beautiful. That is all.