It’s Friday, and today my cat Hero died. I don’t talk about her half as much as Griff because she’s old and antisocial but she was my baby since I was 4 and I loved her.
This definitely isn’t a thing that’s good but she was pretty cool in her youth. R.I.P Hero.
For the things that are good.
- Last Sunday night I headed out with the crew to watch the Labyrinth at Britomart Country Club. It was awesome, good food, cheapish drinks, the labyrinth and good company. We also chatted to David Farrier which excited the journo kids heaps.
- On Tuesday I went out for dinner with my drama friends. We went to Barilla and it was so good and we got to order so much food and it was amazing. I’ll be posting about it at some point.
- Then on Wednesday I went to Nom*D with Josiah and Adam. It was awesome and I’ve already posted about it here. :)
- This week was one of those weeks that was super super busy looking at the outset but then got way more manageable (phew), tonight Adam and I are going to see Beautiful Losers, can’t wait!
- Also, today is Josiah’s Birthday! Happy Birthday dude! You’re the bomb!