It’s Friday, I have five different flavours of Rekorderlig in front of me and I was at the museum this morning. Which by the way was awesome as usual. What else is awesome though?
- Mondays = theatre workshop day. So pretty much Mondays always rule.
- On Wednesday Adam and I bought a new bed, which is pretty much the most exciting thing ever. It’s also really really comfortable, but it was a bit confusing when I woke up on Thursday morning because I got super confused about where I am and who my name is and just generally discombobulated.
- Also, on Tuesday I had lunch with some cool cool girls about a new blogging project they want to get going. It’s sounding like it could be a very cool thing and I’m pretty stoked to have been invited to participate. Watch this space.
- Last night I went with the mother to see The Laramie project at The Basement. It’s a pretty cool show and has a really talented cast which is quite nice. Afterwards we went over to Q for a drink where we had amazing cocktails care of Laura and hung out with Mitch and the Private Lives cast and crew. That show is going to be amazing.
- And then today, hey-lo museum, macs for lunch and now Rekorderlig party. Good times.