I’m super useless at abiding by the days of the week. I think we’ve clearly ascertained that by now. I should also probably acknowledge that I’ve been very uninspired recently so sort of blog useless. Next week won’t be any better. I have to get some nasty tests done so erm, apologies if you follow me on twitter.
- I’ve spent a lot of time this week cuddling cats. Which is great. It’s also really fun being able to enjoy cuddling a kitten without having to deal with the naughty kitten side of things aka refusing to use his litter box.
- On Tuesday A and I went to Q to see Private Lives. It was super dooper entertaining, I’d highly recommend it. We also had a bite to eat and cocktail at the bar. I can’t remember if I’ve blocked about eating at Q… But I should because its phenomenal. The staff are pretty cool too
- On Wednesday night I went up Mt Eden to watch the fireworks. The view from up there is incredible. Like seriously. Incredible. Boys, if you’re reading this take note because I have a plan. The fireworks were pretty amazing too. The last ones reminded me of the old Lotto ads which if you don’t me is possibly one of my favourite ads of all time. It reminds me of the Winter Show in Brooklyn and the Hot Air Balloon festival.
- We got an Exercycle this week! One step closer to being Lara Bingle. I tell you.
- And hello, Doctor Who and Downton Abbey starting.